Dec 17 (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Come share some holiday cheer!
Sept 10 (3:00 – 5:30 pm)
Get Your Game On! Evaluation Workshop with Rick Chandler
July 30 (9:30 – 11:30 am)
Come join us for an exciting Speech Bonanza. After two special events with extended Think Fast! sessions, we’re going to delve deep into speech evaluations and present four wonderful speakers.
In-depth speech evaluations are the signature of an advanced Toastmasters club. Each speaker will have two speech evaluators, content and delivery, and also a round-robin, where all attendees can give their comments. As well, at Beyond Words, a speaker must meet his speech objectives to obtain credit for his speech project. The evaluators decide!
This event will be held at our regular venue. See you soon!
July 16 (9:30 – 11:30 am)
“Let’s get intimate!”
At the President’s home, a hop-skip-and-jump away from our regular venue:
- An exciting meeting with an expanded THINK FAST! Session (aka Table Topics) designed to get to know one another. Feel free to show up as early as 8:45 am to mingle.
- Please contact us if you plan to attend, address to be emailed to all who RSVP.
July 2 (9:30 – 11:30 am)
“Improv in the Park”
Parc Gabriel-Sagard, just west of Iberville Metro Station and south of Jean-Talon, between Sagaard and Louis-Hémon
- A super fun meeting with an expanded THINK FAST! Session (aka Table Topics) full of exciting improv games.
- You’ll find us on the south side of the park by the trees. Come out to play and enjoy a beautiful summer day with your awesome Toastmaster peeps.
- Feel free to bring your lawn chairs and even a snack to share during break! We’ll be serving coffee and water. And of course, there’ll be post-toasties at our usual Vietnamese spot.
- Please contact us if you plan to attend.
- RAIN LOCATION: President’s home, a hop-skip-and-jump away from our regular venue, address to be emailed to all who RSVP.
June 4 (9:30 – 11:30 am)
First official meeting, woohoo!
May 14 (9:30 – 11:30 am)
Demo Meeting scheduled at our regular venue … Please RSVP at email@example.com, come check us out! And of course, post-toasties after the meeting. 🙂