- Completion of six (6) speech projects from Competent Communicator (CC)
- OR completion of Competent Leadership (CL)
- OR completion of Pathways Level 2
- Note: Unlike some advanced clubs, membership in another club is not required
How to apply:
- Submit completed membership form and required payment to VP Membership or club officer
- Agree to club’s Code of Conduct and the Toastmasters Promise
- Present a short speech (max. of one minute) to the club about why you’d like to join. If you use crutch words, you’re out! … Okay, just kidding.
- Member acceptance to be voted on by club members
Reasons to join:
- Become an even better speaker
- Master Table Topics
- Win speech competitions
- Improve evaluation and leadership skills
- Learn from other great speakers
- Help other speakers improve
- Receive support in navigating Pathways
- Network with advanced like-minded Toastmaster peers
- Get mentoring and support for District Officer roles
- Receive guidance as you work towards your DTM
- Or simply because, we’re just so much FUN!
Please contact our VP Membership for more information.
Club #5468876 – Area 64 – Division G – District 61